Monday, August 17, 2015

Out of the Mouths of Babes 8.14

Working in an elementary school, I hear all kinds of funny things that kids say. Kids, in general, are pretty unfiltered and just tell it like it is.  Sometimes that's good, sometimes it's not, but it's real and a part of me appreciates the honest simplicity of their words.  From time to time, I will share these anecdotes here on my blog.  These "out of the mouths of babes" moments are some of the things I enjoy most about my job.  You honestly just never know what kids are going to say.  I swear, I couldn't make these things up if I tried. 

On Friday, while passing through my school's cafeteria after filling my large Tervis tumbler with ice, I heard a Kindergartener say, "Look!  She's drinking goldfish!"  A few moments later, a collective "Eewww!" erupted from one of the tables as I exited the cafeteria.  I'd say I have made quite an impression on some of those young students as the lady who drinks goldfish.

Kudos to Tervis for manufacturing a product with such realistic looking goldfish! Even I must admit how realist they look.  The only thing that could make them look more realistic is if the fish moved!

Have any "kids say the funniest things" moments?  Please feel free to share if you do.

As always, thanks for stopping by!  Happy Monday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...