Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Add It To My List...


THINGS I'M ALREADY RECOMMENDING TO FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE


Blog Post

Steph's very detailed account of her Women's March experience.  If you have not read it, I highly recommend it.



Product

I walk outside as much as possible, even in the winter.  I like to wear running tights/leggings underneath my track pants for additional warmth on days when the temperature dips below 45F.  As I've learned through lots of trial and error the past month, not all tights/leggings that are advertised as "thermal" are created equal.  What I discovered was that many of the tights I tried are too thin and not that warm.  


But, after much searching, I finally found a pair that I absolutely love - adidas CLIMAHEAT Tights.  They're warm, they shield the wind, and they're comfortable.  My only complaint is that the waistband is a bit "loose."  I wish there was a drawstring in it or something.  Other than that, it is a great product.


Movie

Hidden Figures is such as empowering movie for not only women, young girls, and minorities, but for everyone.  It is the ultimate overcoming obstacles success movie.



YouTube Video

My roommate at work shared this with me a few weeks back. The first time I watched it, I howled and rolled with laughter!


Do you have anything you'd like to recommend?  If so, please feel free to share. As always, thanks for stopping by!

Linking up with:
Bre @ Bre Writes

12 comments:

  1. I love those literal videos. Have you seen the one for Take On Me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see Hidden Figures. I've recommended Steph's post too. Now, to watch that youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the share!

    I never go to the movies but I think I might to see Hidden Figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Steph's post. Everyone keeps saying Hidden Figures is great so I need to make time to see it. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Addidas Clima series is amazing. I have so many of their sport bras and they're such great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hidden Figures looked so good, but I haven't had the chance to make it to the theaters yet! Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will have to check out those adidas leggings. i love wearing them during the winter, for just out and about or running, and you are right.. some of them definitely aren't created equal! that sucks about the waistband though, so annoying.
    omg that literal video - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hidden Figures is amazing! We watched it on Friday with the child and she asked to watch it again. I need to watch that YouTube video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh those leggings sound great. I'm on such a leggings kick, so a pair that would really keep me warm would be awesome. I haven't seen Hidden Figures but my sister and parents all have and they loved it too.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Steph's post about the Women's March! The pair of Lululemon cropped pants that I bought actually keep me warm when going on walks in the winter! I was surprised because they don't overheat me when I am running. It is so nice when you find a pair that work! Also, I want to see Hidden Figures so bad! I love that it has gotten such amazing reviews!

    Stopping by from the linkup ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Hidden Figures. I saw it twice.
    LMAO at the literal video.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THAT VIDEO. I cannot stop laughing that is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...