Thursday, March 8, 2018

I Feel Like I'm Always...


I feel like I'm always:

Wiping fingerprints off my stainless steel refrigerator.



Figuring out percentages in my head.

Cleaning out my closet.

Using, forgetting, resetting, or looking up a password.

Crushing soda pop cans.



Getting gas (although I don't have to get it as often as I used to).

Deleting unwanted emails (personal and work).

Blocking robo-call numbers on my phone.

Unsubscribing from nuisance emails.



Tossing junk mail into the recycling bin.

Coloring my roots.

Counting down the days until the weekend, the next holiday break, and/or summer vacation.

Gathering up stuff to donate to charity.

Updating apps.


Being awakened by the lone dependent in the house, who isn't a kid anymore and who knows better, being obnoxiously loud in one way or the other (loud tv volume, stomping up and down hallway, slamming doors).

Waiting on the microwave at work to heat up my lunch.

Googling something.


Letting the dog into the garage.

Letting the dog back out...

Returning something I purchased and changed my mind about.

Plucking this one particularly stubborn, fast growing gray hair from my chin.

Answering the question, "What do you want for dinner?"

-|-

What are some things you feel like you're always doing?



*Inspired by Steph's Jan. 2018 post

5 comments:

  1. Lol I can relate to a lot of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unsubscribing to tons of emails and blocking calls how do they keep getting your number

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I'm always doing dishes and cleaning floors. It's constant (and I'm by myself most of the week so I cannot possibly be that messy, right?).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...